The first step towards efficient operation of ships and offshore structures is knowledge about their condition and integrity. In the end, this will not only guarantee the long term profitability of your asset and its crew, but also the safety of people and planet.
MME group provides a full scope of non-destructive testing and inspection services to support owners and operators in these fields:
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM)
- Coating, crack and corrosion inspections
- steel calculations and surveys
- video inspections survey (CCTV)
- condition assessment programs (CAP/CAS)
- vessel pre-docking inspections
- rope access solutions for UTM and NDT (IRATA certified)
MME Group has been certified by all major classification societies in accordance with the Unified Requirements of the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) in addition to ISO 9001 certificate by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).
Nothing is more valuable than life. Both human life and that of our planet. MME Group provides products and services that enable companies and individuals to safeguard the long term integrity of their assets and in doing so, protect the lives of those involved with them: “A Longer Life”.
This is how MME Group’s innovative products and services contribute to a more sustainable maritime industry: