To participate in this project submit your solution here.Submit your sustainable solution here!
Day of Sustainability
Emission reduction, fuel efficiency, ship recycling and robotics are interesting topics to make a wider audience aware of.
All solutions will be presented on the 10th of October 2017, as this is the Dutch day of Sustainability. It is a perfect moment to show the public, government and press that the Dutch maritime technology sector has great solutions to achieve sustainability.
For more information about the actions of the Dutch day of Sustainability you can go to the following website: www.dagvandeduurzaamheid.nl (Dutch only).
More sustainable solutions:
- C-Job Naval Architects: Ammonia as a renewable fuel for the maritime industry
- PitPoint.LNG: LNG fixed bunkering station for ships
- Royal IHC: Mechanisation of seaweed cultivation (offshore)
- Hydrex BV: New approach to propeller cleaning
- Hoyer BV: Using high efficiency electric motors will save energy