To participate in this project submit your solution here.Submit your sustainable solution here!
Day of Sustainability
Emission reduction, fuel efficiency, ship recycling and robotics are interesting topics to make a wider audience aware of.
All solutions will be presented on the 10th of October 2017, as this is the Dutch day of Sustainability. It is a perfect moment to show the public, government and press that the Dutch maritime technology sector has great solutions to achieve sustainability.
For more information about the actions of the Dutch day of Sustainability you can go to the following website: www.dagvandeduurzaamheid.nl (Dutch only).
More sustainable solutions:
- Lamers System Care presents the Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling System – Sonihull
- Green Sea Guard: We build and supply equipment that monitors the emission of ship engines
- Orcan Energy AG: The ORCAN efficiency PACK
- C-Job Naval Architects: Ammonia as a renewable fuel for the maritime industry
- PitPoint.LNG: LNG fixed bunkering station for ships